Chicago Medical Malpractice & Injury Lawyer Robert Kreisman
With more than 37 years of experience in litigating personal injury, medical malpractice, car accidents, product liability, birth injury and wrongful death cases, Kreisman Law Offices offers top notch representation for persons severely injured by the negligence of others.
Robert Kreisman is one of the most experienced medical malpractice and personal injury lawyers in Chicago. Martindale Hubbell, the national lawyers rating directory, has awarded Robert D. Kreisman its highest Peer Review rating of "AV" for his successes and expertise.
We pride ourselves in the dedication to our clients. No case is too complex. In our practice, communication is paramount. As Illinois injury lawyers, we believe in a client-focused approach and our goal is to communicate with our clients about every aspect of the case. We strive to achieve the highest and best results for each of our cases. Our personal injury law firm welcomes the opportunity to represent our clients in the most difficult of circumstances.
Kreisman Law Offices has been successful in medical malpractice & injury cases in Chicago, Illinois and nationally. While our practice is located in Chicago, Illinois, and our cases are principally in the Illinois counties of Cook, Lake, Will, McHenry, Kane, Winnebago, DuPage and Kankakee, we have represented clients nationally, from California to South Carolina and all places in between.
As an medical malpractice and injury law firm, we will fight for your legal rights and achieve justice for you. Our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that the client pays nothing unless there is a recovery. We engage America's best experts for the nuances of each of our cases and utilize state of the art technology to present our cases to juries in the most effective way. Kreisman Law Offices has the know-how and resources to obtain justice for you.
Kreisman Law Offices has successfully handled a variety of personal injury cases including medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injury, brain injury, truck accidents, car accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases and others.
Our recent successes include:
- $3 million settlement after jury trial in product liability case for the death of three family members
- $2.86 million verdict for 33 year old roofer in leg amputation / medical malpractice case
- $2.5 million truck accident; leg amputation of truck driver
- $2.1 million medical malpractice settlement - brain tumor death of 50 year old woman
- $2.1 million settlement for World Trade Tower survivor of the 9/11 attacks
- $2 million settlement for the death of a user of the pharmaceutical product, Meridia
- $850,000 settlement for failure to diagnose lung cancer
- Wrongful death of unborn child results in settlement as a result of an automobile accident
Kreisman Law Offices has the experience and resources to bring about a positive resolution to your case. And with our client-focused approach to law you know you are our main priority. For a free consultation contact our offices at (312) 346-0045 or (800) 583-8002, or contact us online.
- Motorcycle-Firefighter Killed After Being Cut Off by U-Turning Vehicle Motorcyclists have a higher fatality rate than drivers of cars. This is due to many factors, but one is the fact that motorists frequently fail to
- Illinois Appellate Court Affirms that Lender May Pursue Either a Mortgage or a Promissory Note to Remedy Unpaid Debt Laura Turczak and Robert Lew purchased a house in 2007. They arranged a mortgage with Wells Fargo Bank for $391,250. They also took out a second
- Hip Implant Case Settled Two Weeks Before Trial A confidential settlement agreement was reached just two weeks before the start of a bellwether case in a coordinated litigation in California
- Cook County Jury Verdict for Hospital in Paraplegic Spinal Surgery Case A Cook County jury has decided that Northwestern Memorial Hospital was not negligent after a back surgery on 83-year-old JoAnn Smith went wrong. On
- Cook County Jury Verdict for Hospital and Doctor in Failure to Hospitalize Pneumonia Patient Blamed for Death Danute Paulaviciene, 57, came to the office of the defendant internist, Dr. Edmund Vizinas, on Dec. 27, 2008 complaining of fever, shortness of breath
- $4.51 Million Jury Verdict for Untimely Diagnosis and Treatment of Cardiac Arrest Janelle Jones, 57, underwent a cardiac catherization at Medical Center of Southeast Texas. Jones complained of chest pain before she was discharged.
- Nursing Homes Alerted to Poor Dental Hygiene of Residents An epidemic of sorts has been uncovered in nursing homes around the country. It has become apparent that nursing home residents stricken with dementia
- Cases of Nursing Home Abuse Go Uninvestigated The state of California recently reported that long-term facilities across that state were the subject of elder abuse, but the resolutions of those
- $28 Million Jury Verdict in Nursing Home False Claims and Whistleblower Act Fraud Case Two former employees of Momence Meadow Nursing Center, Vanessa Absher and Lynda Mitchell, asserted that Momence Meadows and its owner, Jacob Graff,
- $3.9 Million Settlement Reached in Late Caesarean Section Causing Serious Birth Injuries Throughout the pregnancy of Ms. Doe, she received prenatal care at a hospital's clinic. She underwent ultrasound tests that showed that she had two
- Cook County Jury Sides with Doctors and Hospital in Infant's Fatal Aspiration of Formula Case Caden Glynn was born at 26 weeks, 5 days of gestation at Rush-Copley Medical Center in Aurora, Ill. His early birth was attributed to his mother's
- Jury Sides With Doctor in Case of Newborn Who Suffered Meconium Aspiration at Birth Isabella Calcagno was born on June 17, 2002. She was born with meconium aspiration at the University of Illinois Medical Center (UIC) in Chicago. She
- Illinois Appellate Court Clarifies Mailbox Rule Giving It Wider Application The Illinois Supreme Court has ruled that the mailbox rule applies when filing a notice of appeal. That means that if an appellant seeks an appeal to
- $34,800 Cook County Jury Verdict for Husband and Wife in Broadsided Car Crash The defendant Adolyne Dolmer was driving northbound on I-394 in Salk Village, Illinois when she ran the red light at Salk Trail Road and T-boned the
- Illinois Appellate Court Finds That Evanston is Not Responsible for the Injuries to a Bicyclist Hurt in an Alley In September 2010, Thomas Berz was riding his bike in an Evanston alley when he hit a pothole. Berz fell off his bike and suffered a traumatic brain