Chicago Medical Malpractice & Injury Lawyer Robert Kreisman
With more than 37 years of experience in litigating personal injury, medical malpractice, car accidents, product liability, birth injury and wrongful death cases, Kreisman Law Offices offers top notch representation for persons severely injured by the negligence of others.
Robert Kreisman is one of the most experienced medical malpractice and personal injury lawyers in Chicago. Martindale Hubbell, the national lawyers rating directory, has awarded Robert D. Kreisman its highest Peer Review rating of "AV" for his successes and expertise.
We pride ourselves in the dedication to our clients. No case is too complex. In our practice, communication is paramount. As Illinois injury lawyers, we believe in a client-focused approach and our goal is to communicate with our clients about every aspect of the case. We strive to achieve the highest and best results for each of our cases. Our personal injury law firm welcomes the opportunity to represent our clients in the most difficult of circumstances.
Kreisman Law Offices has been successful in medical malpractice & injury cases in Chicago, Illinois and nationally. While our practice is located in Chicago, Illinois, and our cases are principally in the Illinois counties of Cook, Lake, Will, McHenry, Kane, Winnebago, DuPage and Kankakee, we have represented clients nationally, from California to South Carolina and all places in between.
As an medical malpractice and injury law firm, we will fight for your legal rights and achieve justice for you. Our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that the client pays nothing unless there is a recovery. We engage America's best experts for the nuances of each of our cases and utilize state of the art technology to present our cases to juries in the most effective way. Kreisman Law Offices has the know-how and resources to obtain justice for you.
Kreisman Law Offices has successfully handled a variety of personal injury cases including medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injury, brain injury, truck accidents, car accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases and others.
Our recent successes include:
- $3 million settlement after jury trial in product liability case for the death of three family members
- $2.86 million verdict for 33 year old roofer in leg amputation / medical malpractice case
- $2.5 million truck accident; leg amputation of truck driver
- $2.1 million medical malpractice settlement - brain tumor death of 50 year old woman
- $2.1 million settlement for World Trade Tower survivor of the 9/11 attacks
- $2 million settlement for the death of a user of the pharmaceutical product, Meridia
- $850,000 settlement for failure to diagnose lung cancer
- Wrongful death of unborn child results in settlement as a result of an automobile accident
Kreisman Law Offices has the experience and resources to bring about a positive resolution to your case. And with our client-focused approach to law you know you are our main priority. For a free consultation contact our offices at (312) 346-0045 or (800) 583-8002, or contact us online.
- Illinois Appellate Court Restates That a Perpetual Contract is Against Illinois Public Policy On Dec. 17, 2007, Rico Industries entered into an agreement with TLC Group Inc., in which TLC would serve as Rico's exclusive sales representative to
- U.S. Court of Appeals Affirms Tortious Interference Judgment TABFG is a limited liability corporation. It brought a lawsuit against Richard Pfeil, claiming that among other things that Pfeil had tortuously
- Distracted Driver is Found Responsible for Injuries Suffered in Rear-End Crash On June 10, 2010, Jeffrey Glazer was driving southbound on Route 59 in Barrington Hills, Ill., when he was rear-ended by a car driven by the defendant
- Illinois Appellate Court Reverses Medical Malpractice Jury Verdict Because Trial Exhibit Went Beyond the Fairness Limit The plaintiff in this case, Lee Ann Sharbono, filed a lawsuit claiming medical negligence against the defendant Dr. Mark Hilborn, a board-certified
- Jury Sides With Doctors in Failure to Diagnose and Treat Aneurysm Michael Mals, 57, underwent a hip replacement at Lutheran General Hospital on Aug. 14, 2008. He was given Coumadin, a blood thinner, to prevent deep
- $1 Million Medical Negligence Jury Verdict Where Median Nerve Was Severed During Carpal Tunnel Surgery A Will County, Ill., jury entered a $1,066,000 verdict against an orthopedic surgeon, David Burt, M.D. Virginia Faletti, 82, underwent endoscopic
- Long-Term Healthcare Plan Denied for Care in Assisted Living Facilities Marie Gardiner purchased a long-term care policy from insurance company giant CNA in 1993. The idea was to have security in knowing that in the event
- Crucial Internal Documentation in Litigating Nursing Home Cases The internal documentation that is recorded and housed by the owners and/or management companies responsible for operation of a nursing home is
- Jury Verdict for $132,000 for Noncompliance with Physician's Feeding Orders in Nursing Rehab Center Jesse Harvey Sr. reached the age of 99. While hospitalized he underwent a pharyngogram. This is essentially a radiographic procedure of the pharynx.
- $3 Million Settlement in Failure to Implement Adequate Oxygenation to Newborn A settlement was reached in a case where a newborn, known as "Doe," was born with a congenital condition in which part of her internal organs
- Cook County Jury Finds No Connection with Baby's Delivery and Quadriplegia Matthew Chimis's mother went into labor during the early morning of Oct. 26, 1997. She contacted her obstetrician, the defendant, Dr. Scott Pierce,
- $4 Million Jury Verdict in Birth Injury Case Caused by Failure to Timely Perform Caesarean Section; McCarthy v. Karounos The delivery of Erin McCarthy's daughter was stalled for about 8 hours during labor. The obstetrician taking care of McCarthy was Dr. Garry Karounos,
- Cook County Jury Entered $1.5 Million Verdict for the Death of a Thirteen-Week-Old Child Whose Dehydration was Improperly Treated Thirteen-week-old Kevin Hernandez underwent colon surgery. After surgery, Kevin experienced chronic diarrhea and vomiting. He was taken to a hospital
- $8.3 Million Jury Verdict for Families of Two Killed in Overseas Bus Accident Two 13-year-old boys who were participating in an overseas trip were killed when the bus they were riding in overturned. The trip was organized by the
- $1.15 Million Settlement for Death of Diabetic Nursing Home Resident Mary Stevens, 57, was an Alzheimer’s disease victim who also had uncontrolled diabetes. She was admitted to Eastern Pines Convalescent Center