Chicago Medical Malpractice & Injury Lawyer Robert Kreisman
With more than 37 years of experience in litigating personal injury, medical malpractice, car accidents, product liability, birth injury and wrongful death cases, Kreisman Law Offices offers top notch representation for persons severely injured by the negligence of others.
Robert Kreisman is one of the most experienced medical malpractice and personal injury lawyers in Chicago. Martindale Hubbell, the national lawyers rating directory, has awarded Robert D. Kreisman its highest Peer Review rating of "AV" for his successes and expertise.
We pride ourselves in the dedication to our clients. No case is too complex. In our practice, communication is paramount. As Illinois injury lawyers, we believe in a client-focused approach and our goal is to communicate with our clients about every aspect of the case. We strive to achieve the highest and best results for each of our cases. Our personal injury law firm welcomes the opportunity to represent our clients in the most difficult of circumstances.
Kreisman Law Offices has been successful in medical malpractice & injury cases in Chicago, Illinois and nationally. While our practice is located in Chicago, Illinois, and our cases are principally in the Illinois counties of Cook, Lake, Will, McHenry, Kane, Winnebago, DuPage and Kankakee, we have represented clients nationally, from California to South Carolina and all places in between.
As an medical malpractice and injury law firm, we will fight for your legal rights and achieve justice for you. Our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that the client pays nothing unless there is a recovery. We engage America's best experts for the nuances of each of our cases and utilize state of the art technology to present our cases to juries in the most effective way. Kreisman Law Offices has the know-how and resources to obtain justice for you.
Kreisman Law Offices has successfully handled a variety of personal injury cases including medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injury, brain injury, truck accidents, car accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases and others.
Our recent successes include:
- $3 million settlement after jury trial in product liability case for the death of three family members
- $2.86 million verdict for 33 year old roofer in leg amputation / medical malpractice case
- $2.5 million truck accident; leg amputation of truck driver
- $2.1 million medical malpractice settlement - brain tumor death of 50 year old woman
- $2.1 million settlement for World Trade Tower survivor of the 9/11 attacks
- $2 million settlement for the death of a user of the pharmaceutical product, Meridia
- $850,000 settlement for failure to diagnose lung cancer
- Wrongful death of unborn child results in settlement as a result of an automobile accident
Kreisman Law Offices has the experience and resources to bring about a positive resolution to your case. And with our client-focused approach to law you know you are our main priority. For a free consultation contact our offices at (312) 346-0045 or (800) 583-8002, or contact us online.
- U.S. Court of Appeals Has Rejected the Proposition that Parolees Who Knowingly Violate the Terms of Their Release are Subject to Any and All Searches If it isn't hard enough for parolees to manage a new life after serving their time in prison, at least they do not face unlimited searches and reduced
- Illinois Appellate Court Reverses and Remands Case on Proximate Cause for Uncorrected Danger Khalil Bell and his mother, Kimberly Street, lived in a Chicago area apartment. On March 10, 2008, the heat in their apartment was off. To warm the
- Illinois Attorneys Have a Duty in Wrongful-Death Actions to Decedent's Beneficiaries Leona Smith, the mother of Perry Powell, was appointed guardian of her son's person but not his estate after a judge ruled that Powell was disabled
- $1.12 Million Jury Verdict for Negligent Performance of Unnecessary Spinal Surgery Michael Jacobs, 32, suffered a compression fracture in his back at L1. For that condition he was seen by neurosurgeon Dr. Mudit Sharma, who prescribed
- $630,000 Settlement for Damage to Uninjured Left Leg Because of Failure to Timely Reposition Leg During Surgery Ms. Doe, 33, was injured in a car accident. She underwent leg surgery after the car crash. Her uninjured left leg was kept in the hemilithotomy
- $5.7 Million Settlement at Mediation for Mother who Suffered Hypoxic Brain Injury After Delivering her Child Ms. Doe, 17, experienced back and abdominal pain in her 34th week of the pregnancy. She was admitted to a local hospital where her condition
- Nursing Home Resident Suffers Fractures and Settles for $1.5 Million for Injuries Peter Piel, 62, resided at the Mirajoy Home. When a nurse's aide attempted to transfer Piel from his bed to a shower chair, he fell, hitting his head,
- Jury Enters Record-Setting $43.5 Million Nursing Home Abuse Case for the Neglect of an 80-Year-Old Man A Georgia jury has awarded $43.5 million in damages related to the abuse and neglect of an 80-year-old man, Morris Ellison. Ellison was a resident of
- Arbitrator Awards $975,000 against Nursing Home for Failure to Implement Treatment Plan and for the Death of its Resident Sui Mee Chiu, 85, was admitted to the Arcadia Health Center for long-term care. A member of the Arcadia staff found a Stage I pressure sore on Chiu's
- Chicago U.S. District Court Grants Summary Judgment for Part of Birth Injury Case; Leaves Res Ipsa Loquitur Claim for Fact Finder Kaleb Avalos-Lanteros was born with what amounted to a fractured skull. The injury caused brain damage and was first recognized while Kaleb was in the
- $3 Million Settlement in Failure to Implement Adequate Oxygenation to Newborn A settlement was reached in a case where a newborn, known as "Doe," was born with a congenital condition in which part of her internal organs
- Cook County Jury Finds No Connection with Baby's Delivery and Quadriplegia Matthew Chimis's mother went into labor during the early morning of Oct. 26, 1997. She contacted her obstetrician, the defendant, Dr. Scott Pierce,
- $14,000 Cook County Jury Verdict for Rear-End Crash On Oct. 30, 2009, Filberto Meza, 37, was traveling eastbound on 25th Street at Central in Cicero, Ill., when his car crashed into the rear end of a
- $38,000 Jury Verdict Where Car Hits and Injures Teen Standing in Roadway Near a Disabled Car On Dec. 15, 2000, Patrick Broderick was driving southbound on Schoolhouse Road when icy conditions caused him to lose control of his car. His vehicle
- $971,000 Jury Verdict for Contractor Who Sued for Unpaid Work at the Pritzker Mansion This was a breach of contract case that started out in the Chancery Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County and then became a law matter tried