Chicago Medical Malpractice & Injury Lawyer Robert Kreisman
With more than 37 years of experience in litigating personal injury, medical malpractice, car accidents, product liability, birth injury and wrongful death cases, Kreisman Law Offices offers top notch representation for persons severely injured by the negligence of others.
Robert Kreisman is one of the most experienced medical malpractice and personal injury lawyers in Chicago. Martindale Hubbell, the national lawyers rating directory, has awarded Robert D. Kreisman its highest Peer Review rating of "AV" for his successes and expertise.
We pride ourselves in the dedication to our clients. No case is too complex. In our practice, communication is paramount. As Illinois injury lawyers, we believe in a client-focused approach and our goal is to communicate with our clients about every aspect of the case. We strive to achieve the highest and best results for each of our cases. Our personal injury law firm welcomes the opportunity to represent our clients in the most difficult of circumstances.
Kreisman Law Offices has been successful in medical malpractice & injury cases in Chicago, Illinois and nationally. While our practice is located in Chicago, Illinois, and our cases are principally in the Illinois counties of Cook, Lake, Will, McHenry, Kane, Winnebago, DuPage and Kankakee, we have represented clients nationally, from California to South Carolina and all places in between.
As an medical malpractice and injury law firm, we will fight for your legal rights and achieve justice for you. Our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that the client pays nothing unless there is a recovery. We engage America's best experts for the nuances of each of our cases and utilize state of the art technology to present our cases to juries in the most effective way. Kreisman Law Offices has the know-how and resources to obtain justice for you.
Kreisman Law Offices has successfully handled a variety of personal injury cases including medical malpractice, wrongful death, birth injury, brain injury, truck accidents, car accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases and others.
Our recent successes include:
- $3 million settlement after jury trial in product liability case for the death of three family members
- $2.86 million verdict for 33 year old roofer in leg amputation / medical malpractice case
- $2.5 million truck accident; leg amputation of truck driver
- $2.1 million medical malpractice settlement - brain tumor death of 50 year old woman
- $2.1 million settlement for World Trade Tower survivor of the 9/11 attacks
- $2 million settlement for the death of a user of the pharmaceutical product, Meridia
- $850,000 settlement for failure to diagnose lung cancer
- Wrongful death of unborn child results in settlement as a result of an automobile accident
Kreisman Law Offices has the experience and resources to bring about a positive resolution to your case. And with our client-focused approach to law you know you are our main priority. For a free consultation contact our offices at (312) 346-0045 or (800) 583-8002, or contact us online.
- $500,000 Settlement for Injured Wheelchair Occupant Who Rolled Off Van Lift A 56-year-old woman, Shirley Walker, who was wheelchair-bound, was receiving transportation services from a company known as LocoMotion. LocoMotion
- Illinois and Federal Rules of Procedure Results Compared in Missed Filing Date The federal court rules are different than those in Illinois. Lawyers who may be used to operating under the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure need to
- Illinois Appellate Court Rules on Case of Piercing the Corporate Veil In a case involving a default judgment in the amount of $421,582 against an Illinois corporation, Mama Gramm's Bakery requested that a Cook County
- Doctors Found Negligent for Choosing Not To Timely Address Neurological Emergency Butch Borden, 51, underwent lower back surgery by neurosurgeon Dr. Tom Staner. While Borden was recuperating, he developed weakness and sensory
- $640,000 Jury Verdict for Late Diagnosis of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Linda Lawson, 55, underwent a CT scan of her thoracic spine after she was experiencing leg and lower back pain. The scan was reported as being benign.
- Morphine Overdose Causes Death of Hospital Patient A 65-year-old woman, we'll call her Ms. Doe, underwent a successful elective surgery at a California hospital and was later transferred to a private
- Arbitrator Awards $975,000 against Nursing Home for Failure to Implement Treatment Plan and for the Death of its Resident Sui Mee Chiu, 85, was admitted to the Arcadia Health Center for long-term care. A member of the Arcadia staff found a Stage I pressure sore on Chiu's
- $2.01 Million Jury Verdict for 85-Year-Old Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted in a Nursing Home In a case that was filed in confidential style, Ms. Doe, an 85-year-old woman with dementia and other medical issues, lived in a nursing home that was
- $150,000 Settlement Reached for Nursing Home Resident Who Developed Bedsores and Received Inadequate Nutrition Alice Horne was suffering from Alzheimer's disease and diabetes. She was confined to her bed at the Lexington Healthcare of Orland Park nursing home.
- $3 Million Settlement in Failure to Implement Adequate Oxygenation to Newborn A settlement was reached in a case where a newborn, known as "Doe," was born with a congenital condition in which part of her internal organs
- Cook County Jury Finds No Connection with Baby's Delivery and Quadriplegia Matthew Chimis's mother went into labor during the early morning of Oct. 26, 1997. She contacted her obstetrician, the defendant, Dr. Scott Pierce,
- $4 Million Jury Verdict in Birth Injury Case Caused by Failure to Timely Perform Caesarean Section; McCarthy v. Karounos The delivery of Erin McCarthy's daughter was stalled for about 8 hours during labor. The obstetrician taking care of McCarthy was Dr. Garry Karounos,
- $14,000 Cook County Jury Verdict for Rear-End Crash On Oct. 30, 2009, Filberto Meza, 37, was traveling eastbound on 25th Street at Central in Cicero, Ill., when his car crashed into the rear end of a
- $38,000 Jury Verdict Where Car Hits and Injures Teen Standing in Roadway Near a Disabled Car On Dec. 15, 2000, Patrick Broderick was driving southbound on Schoolhouse Road when icy conditions caused him to lose control of his car. His vehicle
- $971,000 Jury Verdict for Contractor Who Sued for Unpaid Work at the Pritzker Mansion This was a breach of contract case that started out in the Chancery Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County and then became a law matter tried